In this episode, Kendall and rachel talk about:
- The good vs the bad kind of underwater
- Why one should make one's own underpants
- Ear infections and their provenance, also Kendall made a pearl with his ear
- rachel's new e-bike and how it's awesome
- Kendall learns about the magical thing that is kolhrabi
- rachel's plans and anxieties about travel during the pandemic
- Why Kendall chooses the opposite of "stability"
- How that impacts motivation to invest in the future in a given community
- rachel learns about the turbo-plus version of notarization called "apostille"
- Kendall's new working situation, goals for work environments
- Why work when you don't have to?
- Feelings of pointlessness regarding activism
- The magical allure of Portugal
Special thanks to Mel Stanley for our theme music <3