In this episode, rachel and Kendall talk about:
- Coping mechanisms: are some worse than others? Where is the line?
- What happens when a planner can't make any plans?
- rachel's effusive declarations about indie sewing patterns
- Kendall's...disappointing COVID experience
- Why does it seem wrong to feel happy when people around the world are suffering?
- When it's helpful to compartmentalize
- Clarifying what you're actually feeling guilty about
- Happiness as self-care
- How much authenticity is too much, at work?
- The need for a mechanism for feeling hope
- Hitting that bucket list
- A song that changed the path of a life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXk5dXYw728
- A quick detour for hot tub recommendations and rap lyrics from Kendall
- The value of self-understanding, introspection, honesty
- Polarization for good and bad reasons
- Doing the little things that make you happy (like making a podcast with a good friend <3 )
Special thanks to Mel Stanley for our theme music <3