In this episode, Kendall, rachel, and Amy talk about:
- The scrum leadership to management pipeline
- Kendall's Litany Of Agile Atereotypes
- Getting promoted Too Fast
- Hypotheses about the ability to succeed using progressive management philosophies
- Wanting to leave the tech industry "better than we found it"
- Joining early for a greater impact on the culture
- Focus on strategy vs process as a signifier of seniority
- Twitter as a leadership training ground
- Leveraging authority should be uncomfortable
- The "ooh, shiny" approach to hobby acquisition
- Woodworking nerdery, a macrame + shelf project!
You can find Amy on Twitter at @amychanta
Special thanks to Mel Stanley for our theme music <3