In this episode Kendall, rachel, and Michael talk about:
- Starting from a place of youth and arrogance :)
- Advertising agency life from the time when people smoked in the office (Mad Men, anyone?)
- Coming to terms with the fact that you're selling your soul
- The founding of Icelab as an indirect consequence of philosophical differences
- Being a leader when you don't want to be a "boss"
- Kendall's understanding of logic when it comes to opinions
- Ownership of what happened when someone leaves your org
- Michael's political work with the Australian Green Party
- The feeling of freedom when someone knowledgeable tells /you/ what to do for a change
- Assuming everyone is like you: it's a trap!
- Various philosophical approaches to dishwashing
You can find Michael at @michaelhoney most places on the internets.
Special thanks to Mel Stanley for our theme music <3