What does peak leadership look like?
Episode 83 · July 14th, 2022 · 49 mins 23 secs
About this Episode
In this episode, rachel and Kendall talk about:
- Not looking a gift Wagyu steak in the...mouth? marbling?
- The primal/spiritual nature of singing with other people and joining a Threshold Choir
- Taking Kendall Seriously
- Moving to Portugal updates from Kendall
- Dentistry nightmares
- How far up the corporate ladder is far enough?
- Theorizing about the impact of being part of Gen-X on rachel's career path
- Caring about money vs caring about power and ways some companies exploit the latter
- Speculation and validation around why Kendall keeps at the grind
- An interlude to let you know that this episode was brought to you (in part) by gin
- Things that complicate the equation of when to stop
- rachel reins in her judginess (a bit)
- How being a woman in the tech industry affects things
- Kendall plugs the Radial Development Group
- rachel marvels at Kids These Days and their nomadic lifestyles
- Echoes of Episode 81
- Deep Thoughts with Kendall and rachel
- Kendall recommends a podcast: The Fall of Civilization, especially the episode about Assyria
Special thanks to Mel Stanley for our theme music <3