In this episode, Kendall, rachel, and Dominique talk about:
- Getting into computers so she could communicate with her friends
- How crappy Dreamweaver was
- Benefiting from IBM programs
- Stepping into project management
- Leaving IBM for a much smaller company...
- Making assumptions about working patterns...with mixed results :)
- How hiring quickly is in tension against achieving diversity
- Practicing giving feedback via "speedback sessions"
- Needing to know the "why" before following the rules
- Asking for her promotions
- Getting ready to garden and an obsession with whole grains
- Painting for 3 weeks
- What's hard about children :)
You can find Dominique on Twitter @dominiquesr and on Medium under her full name.
Special thanks to Mel Stanley for our theme music <3