In this episode, Kendall, rachel, and Ilan talk about:
- Moving from the IT to the Ops side of the house
- Being on both sides of "the wall"
- Wearing All The Hats at Datadog
- The nature of "glue work"
- How org size affects leadership roles
- Stretching and doing new things vs "fake it 'til you make it"
- How product management roles change as you move up the ladder
- The relationship between domain expertise and authority
- How sometimes it's not a democracy
- Taking a break to find out what's next
- The pressure of prior successes
- Learning how to chill out a bit :)
You can find Ilan at https://www.linkedin.com/in/irabinovitch/
Special thanks to Mel Stanley for our theme music <3