In this episode, Kendall and rachel talk about:
- The long journey to a big whisky delivery
- Kendall's triumphant return
- The magical locale that is Port Townsend
- A particularly pleasing hat
- The conflict in question
- What actual family means vs "your work family"
- How the pandemic has strained the definition of "take all the time you need" for companies
- Parental leave as a possible model for policymaking
- Doing The Math
- The SVB failure as a case study of doing the Math
- What would you do?
- The impact of the pandemic on views of the value of "working"
- Opportunities as a leader to improve the situation when it arises
- Kendall recommends: My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hands
- rachel recommends: The Kaiju Preservation Society by John Scalzi, Pokerface (tv show) on Peacock
- rachel's advice on cask programs
- How to reach us
Special thanks to Mel Stanley for our theme music <3